Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV

I happily purchased an Apple TV on June 9, 2021 in Holyoke, MA. My Account records does not show the purchase although l received a receipt for the purchase.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:52 AM

Was that in an Apple Store, or a different reseller?

I think only online Apple Store purchases are listed in the Apple Store account (for the past 18 months). Did you buy online? View or print invoice - Viewing & changing orders - Shopping help - Apple

Setting up the device with an Apple ID account is the only necessary registration. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Did you want it to show in your shop account for any other particular reason?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 1:52 AM in response to oliverfrombrooklyn

Was that in an Apple Store, or a different reseller?

I think only online Apple Store purchases are listed in the Apple Store account (for the past 18 months). Did you buy online? View or print invoice - Viewing & changing orders - Shopping help - Apple

Setting up the device with an Apple ID account is the only necessary registration. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Did you want it to show in your shop account for any other particular reason?

AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.