Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My order is still processing

i ordered an ipad and apple pencil on 17 june 2021. I paid with VISA and Apple had only deducted the amount for the apple pencil from my account(on the same day i placed order and paid,17 june) and it is on its way now. However, my iPad Pro 11' is still processing and the money hasn't been deducted yet. Is it normal? or should I cancel it and place order again?

**Shipment to: Sabah, Malaysia.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:42 AM

Yes, this is normal. As the anticipated arrival date approaches, the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

6 replies

Jun 21, 2021 3:42 AM in response to aqitaarraf

Apple will only make a charge against your credit card when your order (or part of an order) is ready to ship.

Some models of iPad have availability/shipping delays - in particular the new M1 models of iPad Pro. Before can cancelling your order, you would be wise to check availability from the Apple Website - simply by starting the process of ordering another iPad; when you reach the payment screen, you will see an estimated delivery date.

Jul 19, 2021 2:16 AM in response to aqitaarraf

We have the same problem. I ordered my Ipad and apple pencil on 14th July 2021. By the time I posted this comment only my apple pencil get to be shipped a day after my oder is being done. Guess what! My Ipad still processing up until now which is making me a bit worried. As so you know my address is also at Sabah, Malaysia. Well I bet we’ll have just need to be a little bit patient here and hopefully it’s worth to wait. Cheers!

Jul 19, 2021 1:36 PM in response to Qhml

Hello there👋🏾. I actually received my iPad approximately a week after i received my stylus. Stylus took shorter time to delivery as it’s usually sent to us(as for malaysia) from the facility in Singapore. However, as for the iPad, most of it are sent directly from the Apple warehouse in China. Don’t worry, the shipment is indeed kinda slow to me, but it’ll reach you anyhow. heheheh.

Aug 17, 2021 9:50 PM in response to Ccdunphy

Hello! Yeah I've got mine. Finally!! Just so you know, I placed my order for Apple pencil and iPad on 14th July 2021, iPad delivered on August 4th and Apple Pencil on July 30th. Quite some time huh? Lol... I almost give up on it you know.

Just bear in mind, DHL will not send the item directly to you as promised. Especially if your address is too far from the nearest DHL center, DHL will use a third party currier instead. The sad part of my shipment was when my Apple Pencil got sent to a wrong address and lucky for me that person who had received my stylus is a good person and he kindly returned it back to me via express box which I have to pay with my own money of course.

I called almost everyone from apple store helpline to DHL Centre itself down to poslaju and non of them can tell where my apple pencil was until that kind person texted me and say "Hi bro! I think poslaju got a wrong address here. Your stylus is with me now" ... DHL has passed my stylus to poslaju and even worse they sent it to a wrong address.. but all is fine now with a so 'little' hard work by myself (lol...) , finally I've received all my items in almost a month time. Hopefully it won't happen to you.

Cheers!!

My order is still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.