Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer a single game app with data

How can I transfer a "single game app with data" to another iPad, without restoring a complete backup from the other iPad?

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 5:50 AM

Assuming the App itself is still available in the App Store - and is compatible with your installed version of iOS/iPadOS - the App is simply installed from the App Store.

As for your Game data, you will need to establish if the App stores is data in iCloud - or perhaps some other online service. You may need to seek technical support or assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2021 5:50 AM in response to Elsonwood

Assuming the App itself is still available in the App Store - and is compatible with your installed version of iOS/iPadOS - the App is simply installed from the App Store.

As for your Game data, you will need to establish if the App stores is data in iCloud - or perhaps some other online service. You may need to seek technical support or assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

How can I transfer a single game app with data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.