Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Being forced into a continuous loop by Apple support pages without ever being able to contact Apple support - Namibia does not appear to have Apple support from this page’s links! How do I recover deleted movies purchased from Itunes?

Being forced into a continuous loop by Apple support pages without ever being able to contact Apple support - Namibia does not appear to have Apple support from this page’s links! How do I recover deleted movies purchased from Itunes? According to Apple - quoted in an older Forbes article - “Any movies you've already downloaded can be enjoyed at any time and will not be deleted unless you've chosen to do so. If you change your country setting, some movies may not be available to re-download from the movie store if the version you purchased isn't also available in the new country. If needed, you can change your country setting back to your prior country to re-download those movies.”

I’ve not changed my region or country, so what now?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 3:07 AM

2 replies

Jun 22, 2021 9:03 AM in response to Limnos

Apple used to have up-front wording about only being able to re-download content as long as it hadn't been pulled from the store, such as: "After you download your purchases, back up your iTunes library. Previous purchases might be unavailable if they've been refunded or aren't on the iTunes Store." (From a previous version of the document: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - https://support.apple.com/HT211816 ). Now you have to dig deeply in legalese: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html - "Content may not be available for Redownload if that Content is no longer offered on our Services."

Being forced into a continuous loop by Apple support pages without ever being able to contact Apple support - Namibia does not appear to have Apple support from this page’s links! How do I recover deleted movies purchased from Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.