Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost movies

I moved from the UK to Sweden and lost a number of my movies in itunes when I input my swedish credentials. How can I get those movies moved across to my swedish account? Is there anyone I can email at apple, I have tried support and all I get are Q&A's that do not help. Is there a manned heldesk?

Any help or guidance will be very much appreciated.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 10:34 AM

See also Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support. In particular note the advice to:

Each country's store operates independently so you can't access past purchases from one country while using a different store.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2020 10:34 AM in response to Lockwood7375

See also Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support. In particular note the advice to:

Each country's store operates independently so you can't access past purchases from one country while using a different store.

tt2

Lost movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.