Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HDMI adapter for iPhone to tv not working

two different hdmi adapters not working in iOS 14.6, why? Both checked on iPhone 11 max & 10.5 iPad Pro! Why????!! Sounds like I’m not alone???

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 4:44 PM

One is apple and one isn’t, but during my search I found hundreds of people with same problem with versions iOS 14.0 and up! Just hoping someone had come up with a work around until apple figures it out! ?????

3 replies

Jun 23, 2021 7:11 PM in response to TerryDVM

If you wish to find out if Apple has any information about this, then you need to click on the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support. Apple does not participate here and does not reply to posts here. I've not experienced any problems with my adapters to use on my TV or ones I have at the college where I work. The only thing I had to do when using my MacBook Air and my iPad Pro is to get the adapters that are USB-C instead of the lightning connector.

HDMI adapter for iPhone to tv not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.