You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod mini audio delay - any fix for this yet? Hasn't the mini been out for like 3 years, how is this still a problem?

I bought the Homepod mini specifically to use as a speaker for my 2013 Mac Pro, and I can't use it at all. Beside alsways disconnecting even though it sits right next to my mac, there is a 2-3 second audio delay. Makes editing impossible. If they'd enable it via bluetooth instead of making you airplay it would probably solve it. PLEASE resolve this problem, this thing is a 100 euro paperweight for me otherwise!

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 5:11 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Homepod mini audio delay - any fix for this yet? Hasn't the mini been out for like 3 years, how is this still a problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.