Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How install arcade games on an external disk ?

Hello,

Is it possible to install Apple Arcade games on an external disk ?

I have a Mac mini M1 with 256gb and I want use my 1to usbc ssd external disk for games.

Thank you,

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 10:52 AM

Hi BabinLeGrand,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

There isn’t a way to install an Apple Arcade game on an external disk. “Apple Arcade uses iCloud and Game Center for game progress, game saves, and playing with friends on all of your devices that are signed in to iCloud and Game Center with the same Apple ID.” For additional information check out the Apple Support articles Play games with Apple Arcade and Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices

Have a good day. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 10:52 AM in response to BabinLeGrand

Hi BabinLeGrand,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

There isn’t a way to install an Apple Arcade game on an external disk. “Apple Arcade uses iCloud and Game Center for game progress, game saves, and playing with friends on all of your devices that are signed in to iCloud and Game Center with the same Apple ID.” For additional information check out the Apple Support articles Play games with Apple Arcade and Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices

Have a good day. 

How install arcade games on an external disk ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.