Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security question

I forgot my security questions but i know the email and password so i hope that you can reset the questions for me , thanks in advance.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 8:54 PM

Yehia7777 Said:

"Security question: I forgot my security questions but i know the email and password so i hope that you can reset the questions for me , thanks in advance."

-------

Take this Up with Apple.

No one here can reset them for you. These are User-to-User forums, inwhic case we are all everyday Apple Users like yourself. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). Apple will see what has occurred form their end, and will run you throguh the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic going aroundmany are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2021 8:54 PM in response to Yehia7777

Yehia7777 Said:

"Security question: I forgot my security questions but i know the email and password so i hope that you can reset the questions for me , thanks in advance."

-------

Take this Up with Apple.

No one here can reset them for you. These are User-to-User forums, inwhic case we are all everyday Apple Users like yourself. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). Apple will see what has occurred form their end, and will run you throguh the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic going aroundmany are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.