Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About my IP address banned of snapchat application

Sir/maam

My new iPhone 12 Pro Max IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and make it but I’m using my own iPhone they cannot.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 4:12 AM

The is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

your ip address is set by your carrier if using cellular and by your isp if you're using wifi

not by your iphone itself

what ip address your phone is currently using on the internet you can check this page What Is My IP Address - See Your Public Address - IPv4 & IPv6

doubt you can get apple to get snapchat to unban your ip address

23 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2021 4:12 AM in response to palos128

The is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

your ip address is set by your carrier if using cellular and by your isp if you're using wifi

not by your iphone itself

what ip address your phone is currently using on the internet you can check this page What Is My IP Address - See Your Public Address - IPv4 & IPv6

doubt you can get apple to get snapchat to unban your ip address

Jun 24, 2021 4:38 AM in response to kb1951

They say temporarily lock and when i unlock permanently lock. But that account new almost new. Then my friend make me account using his phone in other country it’s ok when he give me the account then when i log in ok I can log in few second back to log in then when i log in they say temporarily lock. How many account i made always this. Some expert they say that IP device addres

Jun 24, 2021 1:09 PM in response to Rudegar

But why snapchat do this to me all my account is new and no reason to permanently lock my account. Even in my home wifi also o cannot log in and also in my work i cannot log in even in my cellular phone. When i came to the snapchat contact they said that lock but when i unlock they say permanently lock but ny account all new

Sep 11, 2021 11:59 AM in response to kb1951

There is no answer of snapchat. when i log in and my new account 2mins. automatic it will be log out. and when i log in my new account the snapchat say temporarily lock. then after tomorrow i will log in my iphone 7 they function it good. but why here in my iphone 12 pro max it log out automatically. maybe the IP ADDRESS OF THE PHONE OR serial number block or banned of snapchat community because even i connect in other wifi the same problem it will be log out automatically but in my iphone 7 nothing. please help me

About my IP address banned of snapchat application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.