Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer photos from my phone

Hi,

I just upgraded from my iPhone 7+ to the iPhone 12. Before I switch everything to my new phone, I want to store all my pictures (from 2017 to now) to a save close storage.

we have iCloud. I think I know how to transfer my pictures and videos to icloud.

Questions:

Once I delete the pics from my phone after copying/moving them to icloud, will all my pics and videos should be safe in iCloud?

Is it easy to download or copy pictures and video from icloud?

do I have the option not to copy ove my pictures/videos from my 7+ to 12 if I don’t delete them from my 7+?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 9:02 AM

DanaKhad wrote:

Hi,
I just upgraded from my iPhone 7+ to the iPhone 12. Before I switch everything to my new phone, I want to store all my pictures (from 2017 to now) to a save close storage.
we have iCloud. I think I know how to transfer my pictures and videos to icloud.
Questions:
Once I delete the pics from my phone after copying/moving them to icloud, will all my pics and videos should be safe in iCloud?
do I have the option not to copy ove my pictures/videos from my 7+ to 12 if I don’t delete them from my 7+?

Read how it works Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 9:02 AM in response to DanaKhad

DanaKhad wrote:

Hi,
Questions:

Read how it works Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Transfer photos from my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.