Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just received my iPad I signed up for the online session on setting up my iPad for tomorrow can I still make an appointment to go inside an Apple store to get someone to show me hands on?

Are you able to go inside the Apple store to setup your new iPad or is it just online and through phone?

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 6:32 PM

I'm sure that would depend on the store and how busy it is. Contact the store...

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

2 replies

Jun 25, 2021 6:43 PM in response to SandyGurl

Due to the lingering pandemic, Apple has suspended most of those activities in store. The Genius Bar now mostly deals with hardware problems/repairs. And merchandise pickups are done mostly outside (with someone bringing out your order). I observed that recently while waiting for my (repair) appointment.

You can check with the store(s) to see what services they currently offer.

I just received my iPad I signed up for the online session on setting up my iPad for tomorrow can I still make an appointment to go inside an Apple store to get someone to show me hands on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.