Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS update

How long should you wait for a new iOS update to settle in ? I got my new iPhone 12 Pro Max yesterday updated it to iOS 14.6 and the battery is draining how many hours or days should I wait to see it go back to normal ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 4:13 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing after updating to iOS 14.6

There have been some reports of users experiencing problems with their battery decreasing slightly faster than normal after upgrading their iOS, Apple will likely fix this in a future update.

You can find out more information about battery, charging and optimising your battery to get the most out of it here

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 4:13 PM in response to Azthesav2

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing after updating to iOS 14.6

There have been some reports of users experiencing problems with their battery decreasing slightly faster than normal after upgrading their iOS, Apple will likely fix this in a future update.

You can find out more information about battery, charging and optimising your battery to get the most out of it here

iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.