Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error macbook pro

I have my macbook pro mid 2012 suddenly received error 3403D what can i do to recover?! Or to restart

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 12:31 PM

Moonz79 wrote:

I have my macbook pro mid 2012 suddenly received error 3403D what can i do to recover?! Or to restart

error 3403D—either access MacOS Recovery or Apple Diagnostics through the internet and can't connect. That would be a sign that the tool you're trying to access is not present or is damaged on your drive.

Try Internet Recovery— Option Command R or Shift Option Command R

Recovery over the Internet. macOS Recovery installs different versions of macOS, depending on the key combination you use while starting up. If your Mac is using a firmware password, you're prompted to enter the password.

Mac startup key combinations - Apple Support

Recovery: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2021 12:31 PM in response to Moonz79

Moonz79 wrote:

error 3403D—either access MacOS Recovery or Apple Diagnostics through the internet and can't connect. That would be a sign that the tool you're trying to access is not present or is damaged on your drive.

Try Internet Recovery— Option Command R or Shift Option Command R

Recovery over the Internet. macOS Recovery installs different versions of macOS, depending on the key combination you use while starting up. If your Mac is using a firmware password, you're prompted to enter the password.

Mac startup key combinations - Apple Support

Recovery: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

Error macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.