Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have done what it said to stop the screen auto brightness but still does it so annoying

I have followed the instruction however my iPad still keeps going brighter and darker

annoying to say the least

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 4:38 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) to disable AutoBrightness in Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 4:38 AM in response to Sparky1730

If you already tried (to no avail) to disable AutoBrightness in Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

I have done what it said to stop the screen auto brightness but still does it so annoying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.