Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does apple TV4K Siri remote second generation have a gyroscope or an accelerometer?

I recently purchased an apple tv 4K second generation. The tilt steering with games like real racing 3 and tennis 3 does not seem to work.

In the RR3 configuration, i can calibrate the Siri remote. After a few seconds it says it's done.

Unfortunately it doesn't work seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Baarry

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 6:23 AM

Disappointing, but true. I just got off the phone with Apple Support and after a Loooooong search the CSA said they were not there. i asked iif he would please tell the product marketing people that such features are very desirable in video games.

Fortunately for me I bought the AppleTV for the display and audio BT features.

Thanks

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 6:23 AM in response to Rudegar

Disappointing, but true. I just got off the phone with Apple Support and after a Loooooong search the CSA said they were not there. i asked iif he would please tell the product marketing people that such features are very desirable in video games.

Fortunately for me I bought the AppleTV for the display and audio BT features.

Thanks

does apple TV4K Siri remote second generation have a gyroscope or an accelerometer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.