Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t fix ‘iPhone calls not available, your iPhone must be signed…… make calls from this iPad.’

I had connected my iPad Pro(Wi-Fi model) to my iPhone 12mini just yesterday to receive and call from iPad, it worked then but after a day it won’t call or receive any call saying that ‘iPhone calls not available,…’ during that one day period I disconnected my iPad from the Internet and turned off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on iPhone (it was turned on on iPad). FaceTime is working on both though, I just can’t receive or call from iPad. I tried signing out and signing back-in in FaceTime from both the devices, I tried resting the network settings on iPad, I tried flight mode on both of the devices, I connect them on hotspot and on a same Wi-Fi network. They are logged in with the same Apple ID. How do I fix that.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 9:40 AM

See if this will help

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Can’t fix ‘iPhone calls not available, your iPhone must be signed…… make calls from this iPad.’

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.