Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased new iphone12 last Wednesday. Contacts did not transfer. both 6s(old)

I have a problem not a question. Contacts did not transfer from 6s to 12. Both 6s and 12 say NO Contacts. all settings correct according to Verizon yesterday. I seem to have 2 (or more id) in I cloud. I have received texts on 12 which say user not in contacts. So......I need help either get this straightened out or back to Verizon, pay the stocking fee and go to android. Someone from Apple needs to text, preferable or, email me to say that someone is going to help me. Because 6s is now dead (won't charge), I will have lost my contacts anyway.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 2:00 PM

qtrhrslvr wrote:

I have a problem not a question. Contacts did not transfer from 6s to 12. Both 6s and 12 say NO Contacts. all settings correct according to Verizon yesterday. I seem to have 2 (or more id) in I cloud. I have received texts on 12 which say user not in contacts. So......I need help either get this straightened out or back to Verizon, pay the stocking fee and go to android. Someone from Apple needs to text, preferable or, email me to say that someone is going to help me. Because 6s is now dead (won't charge), I will have lost my contacts anyway.

You turn on contacts on your device with whatever mail or cloud program you use to sync them with.

If you use icloud - and you say you have more than 2 ids, you'll need to figure which one you used.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 2:00 PM in response to qtrhrslvr

qtrhrslvr wrote:

You turn on contacts on your device with whatever mail or cloud program you use to sync them with.

If you use icloud - and you say you have more than 2 ids, you'll need to figure which one you used.

purchased new iphone12 last Wednesday. Contacts did not transfer. both 6s(old)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.