Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes on pc not syncing uploaded music to my iphone

Before we started using the apple music store,

I would download the music onto my pc,

do that “automatically add it to iTunes”

thingy and just sync the music to my phone.

Now,  I can’t find a certain song in the store and I tried syncing the songs like I used to,

but it’s not working,  it just says that there’s an error.

What do I do?

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 3:10 AM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. You can try right-clicking a track that has an error status and see if you can add it to the library. If it still won't add to your cloud library you make need to make a new copy in an acceptable format/bitrate.

tt2

2 replies

Jul 20, 2021 5:21 PM in response to myazbek

I was able to fix this issue by the following:

Go into your iTunes library, and check all the songs you want to upload onto your iPhone.

There is a small square next to each song in your library, just put a check next to each one you want.

If you want all songs, then check the first one, then go to the bottom of your list and hold command key and shift key then click on the last song, they will all then receive a check mark.

Then plug in your iPhone to your MAC for a normal back up.

Go into iTunes, select summary (found on the left hand option list),

then page down to Options (on the main options list).

Check the box for "sync only the checked songs/videos".

When the iPhone gets backed up, all songs should then show up on your music app on your iPhone.

itunes on pc not syncing uploaded music to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.