Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV app does not work on FireTV

Trying to login to my Apple Account on a new 43 inch Insignia 4K FireTV via native AppleTV app and no matter how I try to login, I get a verification failure message and I’m told to try again in a few minutes. I have tried everything on these forums—I have factory reset the TV, cleared data and cache, uninstalled and re-installed, installed updates and nothing has gotten the feature to work.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 2:24 AM

If this is for a new Apple ID account, then verify that the account information, including payment method, is complete and validated. If this is for an account that is also in use on other devices (e.g. on iPhone), then the issue is probably elsewhere.

Verify that the date, time, and timezone are correct and valid on the TV. Secure connections use a timestamp that can’t be off by too much.

If the issue persists, then contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2021 2:24 AM in response to Turboshottho

If this is for a new Apple ID account, then verify that the account information, including payment method, is complete and validated. If this is for an account that is also in use on other devices (e.g. on iPhone), then the issue is probably elsewhere.

Verify that the date, time, and timezone are correct and valid on the TV. Secure connections use a timestamp that can’t be off by too much.

If the issue persists, then contact Apple Support.

AppleTV app does not work on FireTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.