Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download apps

I am setting up my son’s new phone and it will not allow me to download apps. When I try to download I enter the password like prompted and it accepts it. But then a prompt pops up saying “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information.” My options are cancel or review. I tap review and it says “sign I required. Please enter your Apple ID and password to create an iTunes Store account from your existing Apple ID. Then it asks for password. I enter the password and hit sign in and it says you must enter both your Apple ID and password but there is not a place to enter my Apple ID. And it then kicks me out.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:59 PM

Hi syre08,

welcome to the Apple Community, where some of us do our best to help each other :)

Sorry you are having such a difficulty.

There is another discussion thread that provides possible solutions:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252879116

Hope this helps :)

Similar questions

1 reply

Cannot download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.