Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What? I search in Pages but get results in Numbers?

The Header in my Pages document only has one cell / column / row, or whatever it is called. It needs to be changed to three sections for file name (left), title (center), and date (right), in that order. It was originally in three sections but due to an edit it went to one section.

Been trying to find a way to get it back so there are three areas but my Pages Community search brings up results in Numbers. Not sure why the search goes outside the Pages Community because that was where the search was. I'm not a heavy Pages user so for years have not strayed far from the basics.

With the cursor in the Header I have selected all three (Style, Layout, and More) but the number of columns stays at "0". Tried doing text in columns and no help there, either. Tried Document, and ditto.

Running Pages v11.0 with Catalina 10.15.7 on a MBP 2012.

Obviously I have not found the magic window.

Any ideas?

Mac Pro, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:21 PM

You can turn on Headers and Footers here:

For more details you can go to Help > Pages Help and search for "header." Or do the same thing in the online Pages User Guide.

SG

Similar questions

1 reply

What? I search in Pages but get results in Numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.