You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple private relay emails

Hello

was using this feature “Hide my email”, but the mails are not getting forwarded to personal mail ID

Not able to get any OTPs for transactions

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 2:47 PM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2021 1:24 PM in response to pai_nithesh

Hi pai_nithesh,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about the Hide My Email feature. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are are not receiving the forwarded messages when using the Hide My Email feature.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Have you had the chance to use the Hide My Email feature for multiple apps and websites?

If yes, are you not receiving any forwarded messages at all, or does it seem like the issue is isolated to certain apps or websites?

Also, the article below may provide some insights.

Hide My Email for Sign in with Apple

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Jul 3, 2021 3:27 PM in response to kamote0628

Hi,

thanks for the reply & support.

Had used this feature in other application as well, but it not come to scenario where I needed to check the mails are being forwarded or not .

This time when I was trying to some transaction , the i discovered the mails are not being forwarded. And when I checked there are no mails from the others application as well .

And yes I have tried to do research as per my limited knowledge. The link I have checked already and it doesn’t give a solution to the problem

thank you

Apple private relay emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.