Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store window blank

On my MacBook Pro, the App Store link, from upper left Apple pull down, shows a blank page

for the App Store. Also the edit, store and window buttons on the app store menu are non-responsive.

Have double-checked Apple ID, rebooted MacBook Pro, etc.

Would appreciate any help

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:08 PM

Thanks, but after I posted I found the "Support Chat" link and the Apple tech suggested I try resetting the NVRAM and then tests it in safe mode. Actually after I reset NVRAM, it came up with the APP Store pane working. I restarted in Normal Mode and it is now working OK.

The drill is: Shut down and restart, holding down Command, Option, R and P. Takes a few seconds for App Store to load first time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 9:08 PM in response to Dah•veed

Thanks, but after I posted I found the "Support Chat" link and the Apple tech suggested I try resetting the NVRAM and then tests it in safe mode. Actually after I reset NVRAM, it came up with the APP Store pane working. I restarted in Normal Mode and it is now working OK.

The drill is: Shut down and restart, holding down Command, Option, R and P. Takes a few seconds for App Store to load first time.

App Store window blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.