Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inappropriate ad encouraging children to kill on children’s game

My son plays talking Tom and friends. One of the ads is an interactive ad and it encourages the viewer to kill the person look alike. It’s highly disturbing! My son is 6 ffs! How do I complain and have this ad removed? This is why parental restrictions are on his iPad. Help!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 10:38 PM

Izzy-lizzy Said:

"Inappropriate ad encouraging children to kill on children’s game: My son plays talking Tom and friends. One of the ads is an interactive ad and it encourages the viewer to kill the person look alike. It’s highly disturbing! My son is 6 ffs! How do I complain and have this ad removed? This is why parental restrictions are on his iPad. Help!"

-------

Contact the Developer:

That is a mobile app. So what you should do is contact the Developer, asking them to remove this. Find their contact information on the app's site of the App Store.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 10:38 PM in response to Izzy-lizzy

Izzy-lizzy Said:

"Inappropriate ad encouraging children to kill on children’s game: My son plays talking Tom and friends. One of the ads is an interactive ad and it encourages the viewer to kill the person look alike. It’s highly disturbing! My son is 6 ffs! How do I complain and have this ad removed? This is why parental restrictions are on his iPad. Help!"

-------

Contact the Developer:

That is a mobile app. So what you should do is contact the Developer, asking them to remove this. Find their contact information on the app's site of the App Store.

Inappropriate ad encouraging children to kill on children’s game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.