Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help cancel active subscription

Please I need to cancel all active subscription, my iCloud storage is full and have closed my accounts with the initial bank debit card i use as my method payment, trying changing to another debit card payment or add new debit card payment but it’s showing there’s an active subscription on the account that requires at least one payment on file but and i don’t have a access to the bank account anymore as it’s been closed long time ago. Help on how to add new debit card to perform the active subscription.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 6:01 AM

Rather than trying to change the card details have you tried adding the new card as a second method? (And then deleting the old card.) Failing this, go to https://getsupport.apple.com, choose 'Billing and Subscriptions', then 'Sibscriptions and Purchases' seems to be the nearest.

5 replies

Jul 3, 2021 5:44 AM in response to akin194

I have tried it several times, keep showing payment method payment declined says there’s an active subscription on this account that requires at least one payment file. And the account on it before have disassociated myself from the back and closed my accounts with them. Trying to change to the new bank debit card. I’m just so tired. Can purchase anything due to this and this one there can’t work because I have closed the account that link to the debit card payment

Help cancel active subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.