Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring ripped movies

I have a Mac mini (2014) that has ripped movies in Apple TV. I want to transfer them to my new iPad Pro (5th generation). I hard wired them together but don’t think they are compatible. My old iPad Air 2 connected great and I was able to transfer the movies so I could take them with me on my iPad Air. Is there a way that I can transfer these movie files to my iPad Pro for viewing? I’ve been very frustrated and don’t understand why it isn’t simple like transferring to my iPad Air.

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 9:19 PM

Discussions about “ripped” movie content, in any respect, is not allowed in these Apple support communities as this is a VERY “GRAY” area of discussion and if these are commercially available movies that have been “ripped”, such “ripped” content may violate The Motion Picture Industry of America's copyright and DRM ( Digital Rights Management ) laws.

You are on your own to figure all of this out.

Sorry.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 9:19 PM in response to Louie Parent

Discussions about “ripped” movie content, in any respect, is not allowed in these Apple support communities as this is a VERY “GRAY” area of discussion and if these are commercially available movies that have been “ripped”, such “ripped” content may violate The Motion Picture Industry of America's copyright and DRM ( Digital Rights Management ) laws.

You are on your own to figure all of this out.

Sorry.

Transferring ripped movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.