Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aerial Screen Saver only showing Downtown Los Ángeles

Hi! I can’t get my Apple TV screensaver to show another aerial screensaver other than the Los Ángeles one. When I swipe to change it, it only shows LA. What can I do to change this?

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 7:13 AM

It will download more clips over time (1 per interval as you have configured in Settings), if it gets the chance to do so. Make sure Download New Video is not set to ‘Never’! So give it time, and don’t reset to to a different non-Aerial screen saver, as that might discard some clips already downloaded.

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Use Apple TV screen savers - Apple TV user guide - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 7:13 AM in response to peter066

It will download more clips over time (1 per interval as you have configured in Settings), if it gets the chance to do so. Make sure Download New Video is not set to ‘Never’! So give it time, and don’t reset to to a different non-Aerial screen saver, as that might discard some clips already downloaded.

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Use Apple TV screen savers - Apple TV user guide - Apple Support

Aerial Screen Saver only showing Downtown Los Ángeles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.