Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App - how to turn off or edit "Get More From Health"

I understand why they want to encourage more use and more understanding about your health and the app. But I keep getting the same notices that I've already read, or are no longer pertinent.

If we can't get rid of the entire section, at least can we have it stop showing the same items over and over?

I've been through the site, through the app, etc, and no one seems to have anything about this at all.

Using this on a new iPhone 12mini. (I never used the app with my iPhone 6 or 7)

Oh, and I have to select a "topic" but Health is not on *any* of the lists. That's a fail.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 4:55 PM

Yeah that's what I hoped.

I'm apparently not the first person who's pointed this out to Apple. As much as they've invested in the app, you'd think that they would have a better method for folks to provide feedback.

Thanks!

4 replies

Jul 5, 2021 9:34 AM in response to Christine Doyle

Hello Christine,

It sounds as though you would like to provide feedback about the Health application, and the Get More From Health section that appears under the summary tab. Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! With this feedback it would be recommended to provide this via the Product Feedback website. Apple does appreciate and review all feedback about their products, services, and features.

Have a great day!

Jul 5, 2021 12:30 PM in response to Teddy_B

<sarcasm> Well, that's a great idea. </sarcasm> Except that YOU CAN'T do that... because there is no option for Health to use to submit a recommendation.

I've searched through all of the options there, it's not associated with the iOS subset, the iPhone subset, the iWatch subset... it's as if it doesn't exist.

If you know how to submit a feedback request to include the Health App on the Product Feedback page, that would be helpful as well.

(I did submit it to the iPhone group...)

Health App - how to turn off or edit "Get More From Health"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.