Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error confirming password

Problems with verifying my apple ID password on Mac Book Air. When I enter the password for my apple ID, a vertification code is sendt to my iphone, but there is no place to enter the code on my mac.

"enter the password to continue using iCloud" -I press "enter password"

After entering the password, this message appears ("Enter your password followed by the confirmation code shown on your other devices") -I press "OK"

The box disappears and there is no place to enter the confirmation code from my iphone.

Anyone else have this problem? Every 5 minutes it appears an error message, telling me to enter the password. Would be great if someone could help me log inn or remove the message that keeps appearing all the time...

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 1:43 PM

After getting the Code, quickly select a different System Preferences panel, then go back to the iCloud preference, and sign in again. Enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) with no spaces ABC123.

3 replies

Error confirming password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.