Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect to apple tv

I've been trying to sign in to my apple tv(3rd generation) for hours now and failed. my apple id and password are correct, I tried adding the code after my password, tried resetting ,restarting, restore...my internet is connected...the date and time in setting is correct too....just not having any luck signing in. Apple Support gave me tips on fixing the issue and I've tried them all and still no success. Is there any other way, I can try to make this work?

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 11:55 PM

1. Apple TV asks for Apple ID password, enter it.
  2. An authentication code will be sent to your iPhone or iPad or Mac.
  3. Apple TV asks for the Apple ID password again, enter it followed by the authentication code. For example if your Apple ID password is XYZ123 and the authentication code is 4567 enter XYZ1234567
  4. Do this quickly or it will time out!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 11:55 PM in response to mays25

1. Apple TV asks for Apple ID password, enter it.
  2. An authentication code will be sent to your iPhone or iPad or Mac.
  3. Apple TV asks for the Apple ID password again, enter it followed by the authentication code. For example if your Apple ID password is XYZ123 and the authentication code is 4567 enter XYZ1234567
  4. Do this quickly or it will time out!

cannot connect to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.