Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MagicMouse2 Issue

I have a new MacBook Air. I choose to also use a mouse with it. My MM2 is automatically scrolling sideways in my Calendar. I do use the TrackPad at times. Can there be a conflict going on hwere/

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 2:00 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 7, 2021 9:37 AM in response to dtryon9981

Hi dtryon9981,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities! We'd be glad to help check this out with you. We understand that you're concerned that your Magic Mouse and built-in trackpad may be interfering with each other. If you'd like test this out to see if it's true, we'd recommend enabling the option to ignore the built-in trackpad when you're using your mouse. You can do this by going following the steps outlined in Change Mouse & Trackpad preferences for accessibility on Mac.

Let us know how this works out for you. Cheers!

Jul 11, 2021 9:28 AM in response to dtryon9981

Hi dtryon9981,

Thanks for updating us on your issue! We're glad to hear that your initial issue has been resolved, and we can definitely check out your other Magic Mouse issues too. If your screen is being zoomed in, you may have Smart zoom enabled. You can learn how to adjust the preferences for your Magic Mouse by reviewing Change Mouse preferences on Mac.

Be well!

MagicMouse2 Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.