Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with people who are in control over my phone they steal my emails doing fraud in my name

People have gotten into my phone and they control it they steal my emails and they doing fraud in my name .they did a ppploan in my name and blocked me out of simply and irs

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 4:17 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 7, 2021 11:34 AM in response to C61P

Your social media accounts were hacked, not your iPhone.

For the Wi-Fi not secure message, This is NOT an iPhone problem; it is a problem with your router settings.

A "Weak Security" notification means that your Wi-Fi router is not configured correctly. There is a new feature in iOS 14 and Mac OS Big Sur (11) that checks and displays a message if your router is not using the most up-to-date security settings. Note that your router has always had weak security, you just didn’t know about it until now. 

See this Apple support article for how to configure it correctly—>Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support, specifically the section headed Security. And don't forget to configure your range extenders (if any) also!

After you change the router settings you should Forget the network in your phone settings and reconnect.

Note also that weak security does not interfere with using Wi-Fi, it is just a warning. Your Wi-Fi should still work normally, and, if it doesn’t, it is not because of the weak security message.

Jul 7, 2021 11:28 AM in response to Jimivalenzuela

I’m having a bit of trouble as Jimi. Someone has taken over social media accounts I can’t change the pw because the thief has theirs on it. Red & green dots. Kicks me off my phone. wifi is messed up, won’t stay on & Not Secure. Phone rings & no way to answer it. On 6-6-21 I got a notice to update security. I did & that’s when everything went wrong. I have a case number & also numbers letters attached to that security update I received as well.

I need help with people who are in control over my phone they steal my emails doing fraud in my name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.