Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello good afternoon I canceled my subscription from an app by the name of Calendar AdBlocker but I did not received an email about the cancel or am I seeing any indication that I canceled the app. Please help

Hello good afternoon I canceled my subscription from an app by the name of Calendar Ad but I did not received an email about the cancel or am I seeing any indication that I canceled the app. Please help

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 12:17 PM

The support article you came here from should provide you with what you need to know about refunds. However, you can expect that it could take 24-48 hours to receive a confirmation email from Apple. In addition, how soon you can expect the actual refund will depend on what you purchased it with. This could be anywhere from a few days to a few months.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 12:17 PM in response to Niclamw23

The support article you came here from should provide you with what you need to know about refunds. However, you can expect that it could take 24-48 hours to receive a confirmation email from Apple. In addition, how soon you can expect the actual refund will depend on what you purchased it with. This could be anywhere from a few days to a few months.

Hello good afternoon I canceled my subscription from an app by the name of Calendar AdBlocker but I did not received an email about the cancel or am I seeing any indication that I canceled the app. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.