Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have already canceled my subscription. Why did I get a email stating the my subscription was excepted. I don’t want the app.

I canceled my subscription. Why did I get an email saying the my subscription was excepted. I don’t want this app.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:47 AM

We, just users like you, cannot judge/decide about that matter.

Use these instructions:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Apple will judge (and let you know via email) if your request is eligible for a refund.

Regards

GIulio

2 replies

Apr 9, 2022 4:51 AM in response to melodney66

Read again -> Related Article -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you received a suspicious email notification about a purchase, the email might not be from Apple or reflect actual charges to your account. Learn how to identify legitimate App Store or iTunes Store emails.

I have already canceled my subscription. Why did I get a email stating the my subscription was excepted. I don’t want the app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.