Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XR screen is broken

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 2:55 PM

You want to do what? If you are asking if you can trade it towards another phone, Apple won't take it in trade with a broken screen. You would have to pay to have the screen replaced BY APPLE, then you could trade it. If you let anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider replace the screen, they do NOT have access to Genuine Apple parts and Apple would not take the phone in trade with an aftermarket screen on it.

The bottom line is you need to get the screen replaced. If you are in the US, these are the prices --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

You'll see the cost of an iPhone XR screen is $199.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 2:55 PM in response to mattmoe1

You want to do what? If you are asking if you can trade it towards another phone, Apple won't take it in trade with a broken screen. You would have to pay to have the screen replaced BY APPLE, then you could trade it. If you let anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider replace the screen, they do NOT have access to Genuine Apple parts and Apple would not take the phone in trade with an aftermarket screen on it.

The bottom line is you need to get the screen replaced. If you are in the US, these are the prices --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

You'll see the cost of an iPhone XR screen is $199.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.