Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving incomplete WhatsApp messages

If someone sent lengthy message, it's getting cut and I do not receive complete massage. Other members in group having iPhone facing same issue but android phone users receive full message. Can someone help me on this. iPhone models : iPhone 11 and iPhone SE 

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 10:04 AM

I am not sure why this has to be asked to WhatsApp support as the issue is only on the iOS version of WhatsApp.

Whatsapp is a third party app, not an Apple app. Third party apps need to make their app compatible with whatever OS they are being used with.

And, it means that Whatsapp is not coded to be working perfectly with iOS. That would be the developer's problem.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 10:04 AM in response to abhijit133

I am not sure why this has to be asked to WhatsApp support as the issue is only on the iOS version of WhatsApp.

Whatsapp is a third party app, not an Apple app. Third party apps need to make their app compatible with whatever OS they are being used with.

And, it means that Whatsapp is not coded to be working perfectly with iOS. That would be the developer's problem.

Receiving incomplete WhatsApp messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.