You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access the App Store

My Apple ID is managed by my Company.

When I try to access the App Store I have this message: this feature isn't available with the apple id you're currently using macbook

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 6:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 8:36 AM

I have this issue, too. Other Apple IDs can successfully get apps from the App Store, so it doesn't seem to be as basic as a firewall filter issue. I've put in payment information as well, so that's not the issue. I logged in to the App Store on a different Mac and had the same result--I'm not able to get apps (the "GET" button is disabled).

Very frustrating.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2021 8:36 AM in response to Community User

I have this issue, too. Other Apple IDs can successfully get apps from the App Store, so it doesn't seem to be as basic as a firewall filter issue. I've put in payment information as well, so that's not the issue. I logged in to the App Store on a different Mac and had the same result--I'm not able to get apps (the "GET" button is disabled).

Very frustrating.

Cannot access the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.