Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple fees being bundled

I currently have Apple Music, Disney Plus, Netflix, Apple 200gig, Hulu, Apple Prime, and Discovery Plus on my telephone that I stream. Can I get these charges bundled?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:56 AM

You can bundle together Apple Music, 200GB of iCloud and Apple TV+ (assuming you mean that and not Amazon Prime, no such thing as Apple Prime) together under the Apple One option. See here: Apple One - Apple

Disney Plus, Netflix, Hulu and Discovery belong to different companies so cannot be bundled together. You need to pay them individually.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 8:56 AM in response to Jugbug

You can bundle together Apple Music, 200GB of iCloud and Apple TV+ (assuming you mean that and not Amazon Prime, no such thing as Apple Prime) together under the Apple One option. See here: Apple One - Apple

Disney Plus, Netflix, Hulu and Discovery belong to different companies so cannot be bundled together. You need to pay them individually.

Apple fees being bundled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.