Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to transfer my pictures from my iphone 8 to my new macbook air but it wont transfer all pictures because its says my icloud is full. i do not want to pay for more storage, I just want to put my picutres on my computer. help please!

hi, I want to transfer my pictures from my iphone 8 to my new macbook air but it wont transfer all pictures because its says my icloud is full. I have tried to shut icloud off because I dont use it and I dont want to pay for more storage, I just want to put my pictures on my computer. please help!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 6:29 PM

Hi janinek123,

Welcome to the Apple Community, where some of us do our best to help each other :)

Apple support have an article online to help you:

You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

(You might want to scroll past the iCloud info to "Import to your Mac")

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Hope this helps you :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 6:29 PM in response to janinek123

Hi janinek123,

Welcome to the Apple Community, where some of us do our best to help each other :)

Apple support have an article online to help you:

You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

(You might want to scroll past the iCloud info to "Import to your Mac")

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Hope this helps you :)

i want to transfer my pictures from my iphone 8 to my new macbook air but it wont transfer all pictures because its says my icloud is full. i do not want to pay for more storage, I just want to put my picutres on my computer. help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.