Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

e sim on apple watch

hii i have some question i have register esim on my iphone but i wanna know when i use my apple watch cellular e sim in my phone can use in my apple watch cellular ? and i will pay more for using e sim in my watch more ?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:05 AM

What happens is you pay an extra monthly fee on your existing phone contract, the watch uses your existing phone number to make calls.In the US it's about $10 per month and about £10 in the UK,that is for the cellular version of the watch, if you buy the GPS only version of the watch you can make calls and send texts as long as you have your phone with you,with the cellular version of the watch you can make calls and send texts without having your phone with you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 9:05 AM in response to konsuay

What happens is you pay an extra monthly fee on your existing phone contract, the watch uses your existing phone number to make calls.In the US it's about $10 per month and about £10 in the UK,that is for the cellular version of the watch, if you buy the GPS only version of the watch you can make calls and send texts as long as you have your phone with you,with the cellular version of the watch you can make calls and send texts without having your phone with you.

e sim on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.