Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi everyone today i went into my settings and check my warranty it shows expired whereas i purchased phone just 1 month ago further when i search on apple support coverage my serial number it shows purchase date not validated

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:51 PM

faraz246 Said:

"Hi everyone today i went into my settings and check my warranty it shows expired whereas i purchased phone just 1 month ago further when i search on apple support coverage my serial number it shows purchase date not validated"

-------

Seems to be a Glitch:

Seems like it may be a glitch in Apple's database. So, contact Apple Support. If desired, perform a screensharing session with the App Rep, to show them exactly what is occurring here. They will see this from your side, and will run you through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 9:51 PM in response to faraz246

faraz246 Said:

"Hi everyone today i went into my settings and check my warranty it shows expired whereas i purchased phone just 1 month ago further when i search on apple support coverage my serial number it shows purchase date not validated"

-------

Seems to be a Glitch:

Seems like it may be a glitch in Apple's database. So, contact Apple Support. If desired, perform a screensharing session with the App Rep, to show them exactly what is occurring here. They will see this from your side, and will run you through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Hi everyone today i went into my settings and check my warranty it shows expired whereas i purchased phone just 1 month ago further when i search on apple support coverage my serial number it shows purchase date not validated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.