Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase date and coverage

i just got my new iphone 11 pro max and i checked the serial number before bought it , it was (please activate your device) . so its new . the problem is when i opened it and activated , i saw that the coverage is expired and date of purchase not validated

i called apple support they ask me to erase all setting and it will automatically appear .

i already did this but nothing happened

WHAT IS WRONG ?

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 7:28 AM

Who did you purchase the phone from? iPhone 11 has been out for 2 years now and if you purchased from an unauthorized seller, the warranty would have started the date the phone left Apple or an Apple Authorized sellers inventory. It may not coincide with the date you bought or activated the phone. In fact phone activation does not initiate warranty at all.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 7:28 AM in response to H2MZA

Who did you purchase the phone from? iPhone 11 has been out for 2 years now and if you purchased from an unauthorized seller, the warranty would have started the date the phone left Apple or an Apple Authorized sellers inventory. It may not coincide with the date you bought or activated the phone. In fact phone activation does not initiate warranty at all.

Purchase date and coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.