Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iphone 14 pro coverage is expired

Hello i ordered a new iphone 14 pro on 7th January 2023 through apple official site and its delivered on 10th January 2023 when i activated my iphone its shows correctly warranty of one year but now its shows my coverage expired its shows i purchased this on 1985 how this is possible please let me know what to do thanks

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:18 AM

Click on this link to read how to update your proof of purchase --> Update your proof of purchase - Apple Support

To update your information contact Apple Support by phone. Tell the advisor that you need help with your Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare plan expiration date.

Here’s what you need when you call:

- Your AppleCare agreement number

- The device serial number

- Your sales receipt

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 7:18 AM in response to madan23

Click on this link to read how to update your proof of purchase --> Update your proof of purchase - Apple Support

To update your information contact Apple Support by phone. Tell the advisor that you need help with your Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare plan expiration date.

Here’s what you need when you call:

- Your AppleCare agreement number

- The device serial number

- Your sales receipt

My new iphone 14 pro coverage is expired

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.