Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Airpods Pro High-Pitched Noises

So, my first pair of Apple Airpods Pro only lasted about 9 months - not much for the price - and now continuously make the high-pitched noises many users have had issues with.

My second pair is starting to have the same problem starting on the side where the right Airpod touches my pillow when I watch my iPad in bed before sleeping. I have to lie down in a certain position due to a serious spinal cord disability, and in the cases of *both* of my Airpods Pro, that side "blows-out" first, followed by the "off-side" for entirely unknown reasons.

I too can trigger the high-pitched sounds by placing even gentle pressure on either Airbud. This is even more of a problem for me, as I get high-pitched sound-triggered seizures as a result of my catastrophic spinal cord injury. I love Apple products, but I am going to have to replace these with another brand like Bose because the whole reason I wear noise-cancelling earbuds is to protect myself from sound-induced seizures - when the earbuds are *the culprit, making the medically-dangerous high-pitched sounds inside my ears,* I have a serious and potentially life-threatening issue.

Given the severe medical nature of this, I really wish Apple would refund me for both paid in which I have invested, because both sets have triggered seizures. Just a terrible situation that for me is far more than an inconvenience.

Thank you to the Community and in advance to Apple in case they actually reach out to me and help me, given I think with ADA Apple *really* needs to refund - or at least replace - both sets that I had purchased within a very narrow window of time. These should 1) last longer, and 2) give a seizure warning for anyone who suffers any seizure - or any other disorder - provoked by high-pitched sounds.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 12:19 AM

Here is an article that may help.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Airpods Pro High-Pitched Noises

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.