Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music - Things to maybe look for

After being with Apple Music for several months, this is what I think should be looked for by Apple

iPhone;

-When music is already playing and I plug my earpods/airpods, sometimes it switch to it, sometimes not

-If I listen to music from my Macbook, I don't see the control on my phone, maybe everything should be more connected as with Spotify by exemple

-Bugs like not playing the song or just closing the application randomly

-Maybe adding all the artist albums to the slideshow? Most of the time I'm sliding left to find one particular album and it's not on the slideshow so I have to press "See All" after going through all. I mean there's worst things in the world but the slideshow exist to save us time!

Apple Watch;

-It's misleading, unclear and there's so many non needed steps to see downloaded music

-The way to download music to the watch is also kinda weird.. Why we have to add the songs to our library before? (I personally don't use the Library option to class artist and stuff)

MacBook;

-No back button, swiping on the touch pad doesn't work either

-Bugs when connecting to HomePod or Apple TV over Airplay (sometime it connect, sometime it disconnect for no reason)

-You need to double, sometime triple clic on the search bar to select everything and then type something else. Clicking should select everything as in Safari and everywhere else

General thoughts about Apple Music;

-Maybe personal playlist should automatically go public so we can browse more users playlists instead of just Apple music playlist (some are good, but if not, we're a little bit screwed)

-There's more lag with Apple music on Apple devices than other streaming application which is.. weird no? (aka Spotify, both have pros and cons)

-Listen now shows me more and more music that I like and less popular artists that I don't care about but not when I do a research! Maybe the algorithm should work everywhere instead of just in "Listen Now"

-Maybe automatically add songs to a "Liked" playlist when you click "Love". Manually having to add the song to a playlist is much more steps for nothing since you already have a button that could do it

-Adding an option that connect all devices together and play the same song.. I understand that a family with many Apple products should be able to do everything separately, but most people lives alone and it's a pain in the butt and there's so many bugs (I have a Macbook, iPhone, Apple TV, Home pod mini and a Watch, sometimes there's music playing from 3 different places because Airplay works weirdly)

It seems pretty negative, but I do like Apple Music! It's just few things that I think you could work on it to improve it.

Best

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 1:49 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. I suggest you make these suggestions directly to Apple using this link:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Music - Things to maybe look for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.