Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera does not remember my 16:9 setting

Hello,

Everytime I want to take a picture with my iPhone, I have to change the ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.

Where can I save this setting to 16:9 once and for all ?

Thanks,

Hubert

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 8:23 PM

Hi Hubert,

We're happy to see how we can help. We understand that you're looking to have the Camera app preserve the last aspect ratio you had used. You can do this by enabling Creative Controls from your Settings app > Camera > Preserve Settings. You may also learn more about how to adjust your settings from Use Camera settings on iPod touch.

We hope this helps! Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 8:23 PM in response to hubert208

Hi Hubert,

We're happy to see how we can help. We understand that you're looking to have the Camera app preserve the last aspect ratio you had used. You can do this by enabling Creative Controls from your Settings app > Camera > Preserve Settings. You may also learn more about how to adjust your settings from Use Camera settings on iPod touch.

Jul 12, 2021 8:23 PM in response to hubert208

Hi Hubert,

Camera does not remember my 16:9 setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.