Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone repair

My iPhone speakers don’t seem to work as in when I received a call I can barely hear the person or when I play music the speaker seems low volume. And just recently it shattered in the back. Can it be fixed?

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 7:44 PM

When you say the phone shattered in the back, if your phone is glass back, it could have caused more harm than just shattered glass. But the back glass on iPhone is fused to the phone and cannot be repaired. The entire phone must be replaced. You can purchase an Out of Warranty replacement or if you want a new phone.

Since you didn't mention which model phone you own, see the prices in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 7:44 PM in response to Mariir_r

When you say the phone shattered in the back, if your phone is glass back, it could have caused more harm than just shattered glass. But the back glass on iPhone is fused to the phone and cannot be repaired. The entire phone must be replaced. You can purchase an Out of Warranty replacement or if you want a new phone.

Since you didn't mention which model phone you own, see the prices in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

iPhone repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.