iPhone 12 pro max speakers are not working even after replacement

It has just been a few weeks since we got the speakers replaced on our iPhone 12 Pro Max by the Apple Service Centre and the speakers are not working properly already, cannot even acknowledge an incoming call if the phone is not in front of you. Please help on what we can do on our own and get a free service of check up and or replacement from the Apple Service Centre or Customer Care.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:43 AM

Hello Ameesha8,

I understand that you are experiencing problems hearing sound from your speakers.

If your speakers do not work after repair, something went wrong during the repair. It could be that the connection of your iPhone's motherboard and speaker was not paired properly, or there is simply something else wrong.

You can follow these steps if you can't get any sound out of your speakers.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

You can read about how to clean your iPhone here.

Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support

If none of the options help, I recommend going back to the repair shop where your iPhone was repaired.

I hope this answer helped you further,

Enjoy your day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 8:43 AM in response to Ameesha8

Hello Ameesha8,

I understand that you are experiencing problems hearing sound from your speakers.

If your speakers do not work after repair, something went wrong during the repair. It could be that the connection of your iPhone's motherboard and speaker was not paired properly, or there is simply something else wrong.

You can follow these steps if you can't get any sound out of your speakers.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

You can read about how to clean your iPhone here.

Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support

If none of the options help, I recommend going back to the repair shop where your iPhone was repaired.

I hope this answer helped you further,

Enjoy your day!

iPhone 12 pro max speakers are not working even after replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.