Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook app sync fails

I have an iPhone 20 Pro.

I used the Outlook app for email on the phone. All of a sudden Outlook stopped updating my emails on the phone.

I have an iCloud email account and a Microsoft email account on the Outlook app and my MS email sync without any issues.

It's just the iCloud email that fails to sync.

I did the following:

Reset network settings

Removed and added the email account from the app.

Removed and re-added Outlook from the phone.

Check all the settings related to the email and it's correct.

Restarted the phone several times.

As a last resort I installed Apple Mail app on the phone and that's syncing and updating emails.

Any reason why iCloud fails to update when adding the account to the Outlook app?

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 8:10 AM

Outlook is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Outlook app sync fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.